Friday, December 21

CRAFTY CHICA: How To Apply A Crystal Monogram Using Tape

LINK

Last week I was at the iLoveToCreate headquarters in Fresno, CA hung out in the design studio all week. It's a crafter's paradise, let me tell you! Product everywhere, finished pieces all around, designers working on new projects, brainstorming meetings, product development think tanks - it is creative stimulation overload and I love every second of it!

Whenever I'm in town, my desk is next to that of Lauri Eaton's. She is a recent grad from FIDM, and is teeming with techniques and ideas. She was working on some ornaments and needed a quick way to make monograms using our Tulip Glam It up Crystals...her brilliant idea? Well, just watch the video to see for yourself!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close