Wednesday, March 16

Maya in the Moment Teen Craft: Color Block Apron


LINK

This is an apron I made for my friend, Ebony! I used Tulip® Cool Color Block to write her name and then I added Tulip® One-Step Dye™ on top.

Here is my advice for using Tulip® Cool Color Block - make sure to let it dry overnight, especially if it is raining outside. If it is humid outside it takes longer to dry. Tulip® Cool Color Block stuff is very thick and goopy and takes a while to harden and set into the fabric, so be patient and you will be happy with the result!

Steps:
1. Wash and dry the apron.
2. Draw or write the design on the apron, let dry overnight until color block is hard.
3. Mix dye and add to apron. Let set for several hours, according to package directions.
4. Wash and dry.
5. Use glue to add glitter and write more designs with Tulip 3D Fabric Paint! Let dry!

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close