Monday, March 21

CreaTV: Make-it-Your-Own with Jen Hadfield



Jennifer Hatfield of TaterTots and Jello was recently on an episode of CreaTV! She took on the Make-it-Own Challenge and adapted a bird papercraft card into a pretty custom lampshade!

She used Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint in Velveteen in this video to get the look of velvet and it turns out amazing! Great job Jen! We love how you took the inspiration off the card and into the home!

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!
Click here for today's daily giveaway!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I am obsessed with your Velveteen paint. So fun!

I posted about your paint today on my blog! http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/03/stenciled-damask-lampshade-tutorial.html

xoox
Jen

Unknown said...

solar motion light
I do have a business and it is all about making crafts. I love making it so I decided to put business about it. It is hard to cope up at first but it is going smoothly now.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close